Health and Wellness Solutions for Adults and Seniors
Your life-style choices can make a difference in the quality of your health, especially as you age. Whether you are 35 or 65 making healthier lifestyle choices can improve your health and increase your longevity. As a Certified Health Coach, I can show you how a balanced, integrative approach to wellness that focuses on lifestyle, exercise, attitude and nutrition, can help you achieve optimal health and overall well-being.
How we live...
How we move...
How we think...
How we eat...
I used to be significantly overweight, stressed out, and pre-diabetic. Today, I am 60 pounds lighter, stress subdued and I am no longer pre-diabetic. I found the solution to improve my health. I discovered simple, effective tools that helped me take control of my health, and I was able to make a total health turnaround. I want to help you do the same.
As a Certified Health Coach, I can show you simple strategies that can prevent or improve many age-related conditions such as a slowing metabolism, overweight, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high cholesterol, and even some cancers. Don’t let poor health be a major issue during the prime of your life. Become empowered and take charge of your health for a healthier, happier life. Yes, you can be healthy and filled with vitality the second half of life. Let me show you how.
Contact me to learn how easy it can be to avoid nutrition related diseases,
improve learning and behavior, control weight, increase energy levels, prepare healthy snacks/food, and more!
- Water: Drink the Right Amount to Improve Your Overall Health!
- Give the Gift of Health this Holiday Season!
- Turmeric Proven Health Benefits
- 5 Simple Ways to Achieve Better Health!
- Type 2 Diabetes: Are You at Risk?
- 10 Superfoods that Improve Brain Health
- Keep Your Heart Healthy 365 Days a Year!
- How Much Sleep Do We Really Need to Stay Healthy?
- Dr. William Sears’ Prestigious Prime-Time Health Workshops Coming to Southern Cook County of Chicago, IL in Spring of 2016
- How to Avoid Winter Weight Gain
- Lighten Up: 10 Fun Ways to De-Stress
- Want to Live Longer? Eat Blueberries!
- Change Lifestyle and Improve Health!